Friday 14 August 2020

Prey by L.V. Lane (A Fantasy Reverse Harem #1)

Synopsis:

I am prey. This is not pity talking, this is an acknowledgment of a fact. I am small and weak; I am an Omega. I am a prize that men war over. For a year I have hidden in the distant corner of the Empire.

But I am running out of food, and I am running out of options. That I must leave soon is not a decision for today, though, but a decision for tomorrow. Only tomorrow's choices never come.

For tonight brings strangers who remind me that I am prey.

Publisher’s Note: Prey is a fantasy reverse harem omegaverse with three stern Alphas, an Alpha wolf-shifter, and a stubborn Omega prey. It includes smoking hot sexual situations, spankings, and domestic discipline.

Review:

This book will make you blush. It’s hot, full of action (all sorts), plenty of gorgeous characters and a seemingly helpless young girl, finding herself in a rather awkward situation.

But not awkward for long. This is the world of Alphas and Omegas and a world, where sharing is most definitely caring.

What makes this book better though is a good story line. This book is not just about the passionate scenes, although these are fab too, but it’s also about the world of Omegas like Belle being a highly priced prey and alphas that would do anything to protect her. Belle is a prey, but also a treasure and her royal Alphas Silas, Dax, Nate and Bram will face various dangers to keep her safe from outlaws like Oswold. They get well rewarded for all their troubles!

There’s clearly more to come and I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Thank you to the author and TBConFB.

Rating: 4/5

Available from:

Amazon UK

Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment