Wednesday 3 June 2020

The Last Secret by Lana Melyan (The Weight of Magic #8)


Synopsis:

The mission always comes first.

That's what I've been told and what I believed. I tried to do my best. But I've made my fair share of sacrifices, and I'm not losing anyone else.

This time, I'll first protect the one I love, and then I'll deal with the consequences.

Review:

Mission doesn’t come first anymore. After losing almost everyone she loves, Nicki is not willing to sacrifice anyone else. She will do everything in her power to find Nate and keep him safe and they will deal with the consequences together.

However, the consequences might be harder than either of them could ever imagine. Every step in Nicki’s journey backfires and now they have to deal with to worst of it all and stop the Order.

Again, this is fast paced and reads very well. The story continues to grip imagination and you just need to keep going. Can’t wait to see what Nicki and her friends come to next.

Thank you very much to the author and TBConFB for this book.

Rating: 4/5

Available from:

No comments:

Post a Comment