Tuesday 30 June 2020

The Call of Blood by Lana Melyan (The Weight of Magic #9)

Synopsis:

It's now or never.

The Gates to the land of the dead are about to open. This is our last fight, our last attempt to put Kenneth down.

Will I be able to fulfil my mission?

All I know is that I am ready to use every bit of my magic to stop hell from breaking loose.

Review:

Fabulous finale to a great series. Great to read how well friends come together. Sacrifices are made but the greater good and for the safety of the world.

Saving Nate has cost Nicki more than she could ever foresee but she doesn’t regret any of it. She is exactly where she needs to be and she is ready for the last fight.

These nine, quick read books take you on a whirlwind journey of love, hate, sacrifice and bonds that cannot be broken.

Thank you very much to the author and TBConFB for this book.

Rating: 4/5

Available from:

Amazon UK

Amazon US


No comments:

Post a Comment